Commerce Research Project
Your upfront cost: $0
- 29 Aug 2022
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- evaluate and determine literature relevant to business, community, industry or government in a research project
- investigate a business or research problem, create a robust method to evaluate the problem and applying the results to a business context
- produce a research project proposal in an acceptable research or professional format
- produce a concise industry paper to a publishable level or a professional report that meets industry standard
- Topics will be determined individually with the student and the supervisor. The project and industry selected will determine the topic.
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
Students will investigate a business or research problem and synthesise findings or innovative solutions for a project embedded in business, community, industry or government. Students will compose a professional report by conducting a fully integrated research project proposal with literature review, research design and methodology, data collection and analysis; and develop findings or recommendations.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Proposal (20%)
- Report (70%)
- Reflective Journal (10%)
Current study term: 28 Aug 22 to 27 Nov 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.