- Undertake research tasks required for research project
- Attend weekly meetings with supervisor
- Submit final report
- Web links
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
A laboratory-based project, or a computer simulation problem, or an equipment design and build project, or another type of industry-based problem.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Reflective Journals (10%)
- Final Report (90%)