Each Postgraduate Single Unit offers a range of skills that are defined in the learning outcomes of the unit see specific unit pages for more information. All Postgraduate Single Units are delivered by learning experts from some of Australia's leading universities.
A completed bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognised university (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing)
English Proficiency Requirements
English language requirements apply to international students and other students whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English.
The minimum English language requirements for studying Postgraduate Single Units are:
- A minimum score of 575 on TOEFL
- OR an internet-based (iBT) TOEFL score of 88 (no score less than 21)
- OR a minimum overall band score of 6.5 on IELTS (Academic) with no sub-score of less than 6.0
- OR no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPT (conducted by GELI or ISLPR Language Services only)
- OR a minimum grade of C on the Cambridge Certificate in Advance English (CAE)
- OR a minimum grade of C on the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- OR a minimum score of 61 in the Pearson Test of English (Academic)
Postgraduate Single Units are true stand-alone units. However, successfully completing these units may provide you with the opportunity for a credit transfer to a different level of qualification in your future.
Update your skills or study an area of interest without committing to a full degree. Whether it's gaining an edge in your career, moving into a new profession, or enhancing your existing knowledge, studying Postgraduate Single Units provides you with the opportunity to learn the knowledge and skills that you need.
Explore subjects as diverse as Astrobiology and Accounting, Egyptian History and Economics, or Marketing and Mental Health Management. Postgraduate Single Units are available in the Arts, Business, Education, Health, IT, Law, and Science disciplines. You can study with six of Australia's leading universities including Australian Catholic University, Curtin University, Griffith University, Macquarie University, RMIT University, Swinburne University and UniSA.
As long as you meet the eligibility requirements for application to this unit, you can apply online now: