Explore 247 results for "communications" by leading Australian Universities
- Keyword: communications
Course results for Postgraduate Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
RMI-PSY-GDI | Postgraduate
A psychology qualification that unlocks multiple career pathways
After studying how people behave and think, you’ll be able to pursue employment pathways including communications, marketing, HR, and mental health. Explore psychological perspectives with practicing industry professionals and RMIT’s expert academics.
GRF-CPW-GCE | Postgraduate
Write your way to a creative career
Whether you’re keen on a writing career or looking to scratch a creative itch, you’ll get an overview of the writing and information publishing industries. Build a basis for work in journalism, speech writing, public advocacy, and communications.
GRF-MCM-GCE | Postgraduate
All industries value advanced communication skills
Study current trends, best practice, contemporary theories, culture and business communication to be able to formulate a value model for an organisation. Broad career options in research, media, communications and content creation.
UON-MIT-GCE | Postgraduate
Enhance your IT career opportunities with advanced analytical skills
Gain foundational IT skills. Apply your learning to technology-driven areas including communications, management, and business. This broad, flexible and technical course opens exciting career opportunities for qualified IT professionals.
GRF-SCM-GCE | Postgraduate
Put communications theory and strategy into practice
Understand the theory and practice of professional communication. Engage with strategic communication and reporting. Get set for work in contemporary communications environments, including policy, digital publishing, public relations and journalism.
RMI-CSM-GCE | Postgraduate
Retain, engage, and manage your customers—and stay relevant
Discover how to find and use valuable data to learn more about your customers. Created in collaboration with industry, students of this course graduate with real world customer management tools including lifecycle maps and communications plans.
TAS-SCM-GDI | Postgraduate
Become a more persuasive media professional
Develop even further in your communications career and go after more hands-on roles in the media industry. In this course, you'll discover how to produce compelling content, plan events, and connect with audiences through diverse media channels.
RMI-DCS-GCE | Postgraduate
Innovate, create, and communicate across digital platforms
Co-created with expert digital publishers and industry partners, this qualification is for media professionals ready to diversify in this emerging discipline. Upskill your traditional publishing approach to new media. Engage customers in the digital space.
ANU-PCS-MAS | Postgraduate
Harness the power of communications to persuade in policy work
Enhance your skills in policy making and public service delivery through the art of communication. Learn the principles of policy communication and persuasion so that you can lead improvements in policy and create the outcomes you desire.
- Postgraduate Architecture & construction
- Postgraduate Art & creative design
- Postgraduate Business & management
- Postgraduate Community services & care
- Postgraduate Education & teaching
- Postgraduate Engineering
- Postgraduate Health & medical science
- Postgraduate Humanities & social science
- Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Postgraduate Law & justice
- Postgraduate Media & communication
- Postgraduate Psychology & mental health
- Postgraduate Science
- Australian Catholic University Postgraduate
- Australian National University Postgraduate
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate
- Curtin University Postgraduate
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate
- Griffith University Postgraduate
- Macquarie University Postgraduate
- RMIT University Postgraduate
- Swinburne University of Technology Postgraduate
- Torrens University Australia Postgraduate
- University of Newcastle Postgraduate
- University of Notre Dame Australia Postgraduate
- University of Southern Queensland Postgraduate
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate
- Victoria University Postgraduate