Explore 135 results by leading Australian Universities
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Undergraduate Psychology Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
USA-BPS-DEG | Undergraduate
Make a start on your future in psychology
Learn the basics of research in psychology before moving onto advanced methods. Study the inner workings of the human mind including cognitive and biological psychology. Specialise in electives to suit the career you want.
ECU-PSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Analyse, listen, and respond to people with empathy
Begin to explore people’s behaviour and gain the confidence to help them change. Complement your growing knowledge of psychology with introductory counselling skills. By exploring your own values, you’ll be prepped to work with groups and individuals.
MAQ-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Analyse the human mind and behaviour
Open your mind to the study of developmental, social and child psychology. Understand how the humans process and assess information. Start down a path that could lead to a career in health, social welfare, human resources or market research.
ECU-PCJ-DEG | Undergraduate
Prepare for a fascinating career in the criminal justice system
Learn how to use psychology to understand criminal behaviour. Explore the theories of criminology and get to know the major institutions of criminal justice in Australia. Graduate ready for meaningful roles in justice, police, and human services.
SWI-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Recognised by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
This accredited degree is the first step in becoming a professional psychologist. Study statistics, research methods, personality, and abnormal psychology. Work in health and allied industries, or keep studying towards a psychologist qualification.
USA-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Choose a career with a human touch
Explore the ways people act, think, react and relate to others. Examine cause and affects in behaviour and reveal human health consequences. Examine social policy and counsel communities. Choose to specialise in criminal justice or ageing and disability.
SWI-SSB-DEG | Undergraduate
Build amazing people skills to understand those around you
Investigate issues in contemporary Australian society, zooming in on the behaviour and social interaction of individuals and groups. By understanding personality and predicting behaviour, you’ll be prepped for careers in support services and more.
TAS-PJS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine justice with psychology for a future in criminal minds
Understand the justice system, while honing in on the inner workings of the psyche. Combine your passions in both fields for a future in criminal minds.
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- BA. Business - Accounting Major,
- BA. Business - Business Economics Major,
- BA. Business - Finance Major,
- BA. Business - Marketing Major,
- BA. Science - Psychological Science Major,
- BA.Business - Managing People and Organisations,
- BA. Science - Geography and Environment Major,
- BA. Science - Sustainability
LAT-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
Pursue your passion and your profession
A flexible arts degree offering a large selection of humanities and social sciences majors. Mix it up with minors and electives in business, health, and science. Develop critical thinking, emotional intelligence, creativity, and communication skills.
- Archaeological and Heritage Studies,
- Creative and Professional Writing,
- Crime, Justice and Legal Studies,
- Digital Media,
- Hindi Studies Beginners,
- Human Geography,
- Psychological Science,
- Sustainability and Development,
- Visual Cultures,
- Digital Business,
- Edith Cowan University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- La Trobe University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- Macquarie University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- Southern Cross University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- University of South Australia Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology
- University of Tasmania Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Psychology