Explore 31 results by leading Australian Universities
- Library & information services
- Graduate Certificate
Course results for Postgraduate Library & information services Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
Explore the internet’s role in health care
Study contemporary trends, issues, policy and practice in health informatics. Analyse potential problems in the digital storing and sharing of health information. Unpack social, ethical and legal issues.
1 year full time or part time equivalent
Be at the forefront of healthcare’s digital transformation
Join a fast-growing field in need of data professionals with the skills to improve digital systems for patients and clinicians. Study interdisciplinary subjects that incorporate business, economics, ICT and data. Revolutionise health organisations.
Chart your success with a specialisation in health informatics
Concentrate on health information in this specialist postgraduate degree. Explore health information technologies, methodologies for data acquisition, and structuring data. Develop your project management skills and understand resource management.
Skills to manage data across its entire lifecycle
Learn to manage data – including big data – to help organisations know more. You’ll take a rigorous approach exploring planning and governance. Build tech foundations. Get strategic about constant change. Consider privacy, security, and ethics.
Need help choosing a course?
Find a time that suits you for a free 1:1 consultation with a student advisor.
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Library & information services
- Griffith University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Library & information services
- University of Queensland Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Library & information services
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Library & information services