Explore 246 results by leading Australian Universities
- Law & justice
- Graduate Certificate
Course results for Postgraduate Law & justice Degrees
GRF-CYB-GCE | Postgraduate
Employers recognise the importance of secure IT systems
Delve into digital forensics and fight cyber crime. Identify and address threats and risks. Explore malware and attacks. Skill up in computer and network security. Follow investigative procedure. Work within legal and social frameworks.
CUR-FPY-GCE | Postgraduate
For justice and health professionals interested in psychology
See how psychology interacts with the legal and criminal justice system. Explore the connections between crime and mental health. Deepen your understanding of victims and offenders. Apply your knowledge of human behaviour to real world settings.
GRF-MIR-GCE | Postgraduate
Gain a deeper understanding of global issues
Step in or step up to worldwide careers spanning diplomacy, international aid and foreign policy. Broaden your focus. Get ethical. Learn to negotiate, manage conflict, and cooperate. Begin to unpack the intriguing complexity of political science.
GRF-CYC-GCE | Postgraduate
Investigate and mitigate cyber crime
Explore contemporary approaches to preventing cyber crime in Australia and across the world. You’ll establish the fundamentals of cyber security and get to know digital forensics. Learn through the lens of the criminal justice system.
GRF-MCJ-GCE | Postgraduate
Crime, the causes of crime, and justice
Gain an overview of the theory, research methodology, and the workings of the criminal justice system. Study crime analysis, mapping, intelligence, forensic mental health, prevention, and law and behaviour to work in criminal justice fields.
CUR-HRI-GCE | Postgraduate
Think global. Act local. Think local. Act global.
Study the theory and philosophy of different cultural, religious and political traditions to investigate how they can be translated into practice today. Make a difference for human rights groups, aid programs, diplomatic services and governments.
MAQ-SSC-GCE | Postgraduate
Secure your career protecting others
Study national and global security issues and criminology. Delve into online terrorism and the intelligence tradecraft. Secure skills to critically apply criminal research. Make ethical and socially informed decisions about complex problems.
GRF-FMH-GCE | Postgraduate
Become a recognised forensic mental health specialist
Gain a broad knowledge of forensic mental health and its overlap with the criminal justice system and mental health services. For psychologists, social workers, nurses and psychiatrists to be able to practice at an advanced level.
UND-HTR-GCE | Postgraduate
Fight to end the exploitation of human labour
Begin to unpack the ethics, laws, and politics surrounding slavery and human trafficking in modern society and business. Reflect on initiatives to prevent modern slavery and think about how your decisions and actions can contribute to change.
RMI-ETL-GCE | Postgraduate
Tackle radical changes to law in the digital age
Co-created with leading Australian law and technology firms, this is the qualification for legal professionals dealing with digital disruption. Develop strategies to deal with blockchain or AI. Prepare for data breaches. Drive innovative legal practice.
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Criminal justice
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Criminology
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Forensics
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Human rights
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate International relations
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Law
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Public policy
- Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Security & counter terrorism
- Bond University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Law & justice
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Law & justice
- Curtin University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Law & justice
- Griffith University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Law & justice
- Macquarie University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Law & justice
- RMIT University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Law & justice
- University of Notre Dame Australia Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Law & justice