Explore 998 results by leading Australian Universities
- Humanities & social science
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Undergraduate Humanities & social science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
MAQ-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
An arts degree that no one else has
Make your degree unique and study what interests you: philosophy, English, society and culture, ancient or modern history, politics or sociology. Analyse critically, think creatively and solve problems for a career in professional or civic life.
- Ancient History,
- Modern History,
- Creative Writing,
- Indigenous Studies,
- International Relations,
- Applied Ethics
MUR-CDV-DEG | Undergraduate
Delve into what community means and how we live
Study social justice, community issues, institutions (family, work, law) and social issues (gender, race, unemployment, health, welfare, deviance and social control). Apply your learning to community groups, government departments and not-for-profits.
USA-PSY-DEG | Undergraduate
Choose a career with a human touch
Explore the ways people act, think, react and relate to others. Examine cause and affects in behaviour and reveal human health consequences. Examine social policy and counsel communities. Choose to specialise in criminal justice or ageing and disability.
CUR-GPH-DEG | Undergraduate
Articulate, trained geographers are in demand
Investigate the relationship between people, place and the environment. Examine food security, population, energy, and the impacts of climate and political change. Geographers find work in planning, resource management, policy making and development.
GRF-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
Innovators, communicators and creators start here!
Develop the analytical and critical thinking, writing, research and project management skills in demand by a variety of industries. Majors include criminal justice, journalism, sociology, history, screen culture, creative writing and public relations.
- Art History,
- Creative Writing,
- Criminal Justice,
- Public Relations,
- Screen and Media Studies,
SWI-SSB-DEG | Undergraduate
Build amazing people skills to understand those around you
Investigate issues in contemporary Australian society, zooming in on the behaviour and social interaction of individuals and groups. By understanding personality and predicting behaviour, you’ll be prepped for careers in support services and more.
LAT-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
Pursue your passion and your profession
A flexible arts degree offering a large selection of humanities and social sciences majors. Mix it up with minors and electives in business, health, and science. Develop critical thinking, emotional intelligence, creativity, and communication skills.
- Archaeological and Heritage Studies,
- Creative and Professional Writing,
- Crime, Justice and Legal Studies,
- Digital Media,
- Hindi Studies Beginners,
- Human Geography,
- Psychological Science,
- Sustainability and Development,
- Visual Cultures,
- Digital Business,
SWI-SSS-DEG | Undergraduate
Work towards a career in intelligence and protection
Explore global contemporary security threats including cybercrime, violent extremism, and radicalisation. By understanding the issues and developing skills to respond, you’ll be ready for roles in policy, immigration, and national security.
MUR-ASD-DEG | Undergraduate
Help communities to help themselves
Assess environmental, economic and community needs by examining sustainability transition, overseas aid, resource access and climate change. Integrate theory and practice for employment with NGOs, governments and the resources sector.
GRF-BGI-DEG | Undergraduate
Politics and business on a global scale
Hone your own unique skill set by blending majors in business and government or international relations. Get to know the workings of government. Load up with practical business know-how. Imagine your future in business and politics around the world.
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Geography
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree History
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Indigenous studies
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Languages
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Literature
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Philosophy
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Politics
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Sociology
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Sustainability
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- Curtin University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- Griffith University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- La Trobe University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- Macquarie University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- Murdoch University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- Southern Cross University Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- Swinburne University of Technology Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- University of South Australia Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science
- University of Tasmania Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Humanities & social science