Explore 14 results by leading Australian Universities
- Health management
- University of Tasmania
- Masters Degree
Course results for University of Tasmania Masters Degree Health management Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
Formalise your health management career
Analyse and evaluate approaches to the issues managers in public and private health sectors face. Learn through real-world case-studies that will elevate your role as a leader in the workplace. Attend non-mandatory seminars to solidify your study.
Approx. 1.5 years full time or part time equivalent
- Health Informatics Specialisation,
- Organisational Development Specialisation,
- Integrated Care Specialisation,
- Aged Care Specialisation,
- Information Management Specialisation,
- Management Safety and Quality Specialisation,
- Safety and Quality Specialisation,
- Organisational Resilience,
Need help choosing a course?
Find a time that suits you for a free 1:1 consultation with a student advisor.