Explore 536 results by leading Australian Universities
- University of Tasmania
Course results for University of Tasmania Postgraduate Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
TAS-EDC-MAS | Postgraduate
A recognised teaching qualification in all states and territories
Become an inspiring primary school teacher. Develop your identity as an educator. Build pedagogical knowledge. Get hands-on in placements for 60 days. Start teaching in as little as two years.
TAS-FIN-MAS | Postgraduate
Prepare for a global career in the evolving finance industry
Develop a critical understanding of the complex field of finance. You’ll get to know Australian and international financial markets, and gain confidence with solid decision-making skills backed by data. Forge your professional career in finance.
- Specialisation - Sustainable Finance,
- Specialisation - FinTech,
- Specialisation - Behavioural Insights
TAS-MBA-MAS | Postgraduate
Equip yourself with everything you need to lead
Build the skills that will enable you to achieve. Your MBA gives you the options you need for business success locally, nationally and globally. Choose from specialisations including marketing, entrepreneurship, finance and business research.
TAS-MPA-MAS | Postgraduate
Advance your accounting career
Further your financial prowess with research, critical thinking and specialist theory. Put newfound knowledge into action through advanced communication – allowing you to justify business ideas, back financial decisions, and solve complex problems.
- Accounting for Sustainable Business,
- Financial Planning,
- Healthcare Accounting and Administration
TAS-MMK-MAS | Postgraduate
Make waves in marketing
Tackle advanced marketing philosophy, theory and principles – developing the skills to unpack problems and execute solutions on a grand scale. Hone your ability to analyse, articulate, and think critically through creative solutions. Own your field.
TAS-HSM-MAS | Postgraduate
Formalise your health management career
Analyse and evaluate approaches to the issues managers in public and private health sectors face. Learn through real-world case-studies that will elevate your role as a leader in the workplace. Attend non-mandatory seminars to solidify your study.
- Health Informatics Specialisation,
- Organisational Development Specialisation,
- Integrated Care Specialisation,
- Aged Care Specialisation,
- Information Management Specialisation,
- Management Safety and Quality Specialisation,
- Safety and Quality Specialisation
TAS-HIM-MAS | Postgraduate
Become an e-health advocate
Thanks to e-medical records and capabilities, hospitals are using tech to track activity and gain funding. With this comes the need for specialised health information professionals. Specialise in analytics, governance or leadership.
- Health Informatics,
- Data Analytics,
- Information Governance,
- Healthcare Leadership
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate Masters Business & management
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate Masters Community services & care
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate Masters Education & teaching
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate Masters Health & medical science
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate Masters IT & computer science