Explore 489 results by leading Australian Universities
- Humanities & social science
- Graduate Certificate
Course results for Postgraduate Humanities & social science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
GRF-CCA-GCE | Postgraduate
Prepare to deal with the challenges of climate change
Expand your professional toolkit with skills and knowledge to tackle the impacts of climate change. Think sustainably. Grasp the science to consider the solutions. Learn to adapt using policy and technical information from government reports.
SWI-STA-GCE | Postgraduate
Translate theoretical statistical concepts into useable knowledge
Learn quantitative skills in exploratory data analysis, estimation and hypothesis testing, factor and regression analysis, discriminant analysis and forecasting. Gain practical experience using statistical software packages such as SPSS and SAS
CUR-SCP-GCE | Postgraduate
Research and analyse how we can guarantee a sustainable future
Understand the relationship between global and local sustainability issues by developing social research and analysis skills. Learn to apply international best practice sustainability concepts to find a career in the public and private sectors.
MAQ-HIS-GCE | Postgraduate
Use your imagination to form meaningful and original perspectives
Study the art, architecture, religion and literature of ancient civilisations to develop an understanding of cultural history. Specialise in Ancient Greece, Rome, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Israel, Early Christianity, Coptic Studies or Ancient Languages.
UOQ-ENM-GCE | Postgraduate
Improve the quality of our human environment
Are you looking to step into a management role within the environment sector? Start with this certificate, spanning four subjects that will equip you to lead in all facets of the environment industry.
UOQ-EHS-GCE | Postgraduate
UND-CTH-GCE | Postgraduate
Deepen your understanding of the Catholic intellectual tradition
Engage with scripture, texts, art, and literature to make Christian sense of philosophy and theology. Think about why the Church teaches what it teaches, and how to apply those teachings to navigate today’s moral and social issues.
UND-CLS-GCE | Postgraduate
Contemporary leadership with dignity and compassion
A postgraduate leadership program for professionals working in the Catholic sector. Study leadership and management principles through the lens of Catholic faith and values. Explore how your leadership can make an impact on the common good.
UND-BIO-GCE | Postgraduate
Build a foundation for ethical decisions in health and science
Start by developing your awareness of today’s bioethical issues, including transhumanism and genomics. Then, study the theory you’ll need to effectively debate and make ethical decisions. Engage with experts to build your knowledge and confidence.
OUA-PSU-GCE | Postgraduate
Gain confidence and credibility in your area of expertise
Study for the skills you need to remain competitive in the workplace, without needing time away from work or family. Courses are provided by leading Australian universities and cover a huge range of topics. Supercharge your career next study term.
- Australian Catholic University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science
- Australian National University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science
- Curtin University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science
- Griffith University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science
- Macquarie University Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science
- Swinburne University of Technology Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science
- University of Notre Dame Australia Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science
- University of Queensland Postgraduate Graduate Certificate Humanities & social science