Explore 51 results by leading Australian Universities
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Undergraduate Geography Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
CUR-GPH-DEG | Undergraduate
Articulate, trained geographers are in demand
Investigate the relationship between people, place and the environment. Examine food security, population, energy, and the impacts of climate and political change. Geographers find work in planning, resource management, policy making and development.
TAS-SCG-DEG | Undergraduate
Protect and manage the future of the environment
Gain the skills and knowledge needed to tackle social and environmental challenges such as COVID, including being able to collect physical and social information on landscapes.
TAS-PSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore multiple avenues in science
Why choose one field of science when you can explore many? Specialise in psychological science while exploring the other avenues scientific study has to offer.
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- BA. Business - Accounting Major,
- BA. Business - Business Economics Major,
- BA. Business - Finance Major,
- BA. Business - Marketing Major,
- BA. Science - Psychological Science Major,
- BA.Business - Managing People and Organisations,
- BA. Science - Geography and Environment Major,
- BA. Science - Sustainability
LAT-ART-DEG | Undergraduate
Pursue your passion and your profession
A flexible arts degree offering a large selection of humanities and social sciences majors. Mix it up with minors and electives in business, health, and science. Develop critical thinking, emotional intelligence, creativity, and communication skills.
- Archaeological and Heritage Studies,
- Creative and Professional Writing,
- Crime, Justice and Legal Studies,
- Digital Media,
- Hindi Studies Beginners,
- Human Geography,
- Psychological Science,
- Sustainability and Development,
- Visual Cultures,
- Digital Business,