Explore 7 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast
Course results for University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Business & management Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
USC-BUS-DEG | Undergraduate
A business degree with industry experience
Start with core business topics including accounting, management, and marketing. Then choose your major. Specialisations include HR and small business management. Explore new opportunities. Innovate. Be your own boss or lead a team.
USC-BUS-DIP | Undergraduate
Find out what business is all about
Explore UniSC’s business courses, choosing 8 subjects that interest you the most. Topics include management, marketing, and accounting. You’ll pick up uni level communication and research skills along the way. Unlock pathways to further study.
USC-DBS-CTF | Undergraduate
Digital skills for doing business online
An introduction to essential web and data skills for business. You’ll explore social media and digital platforms. Imagine transforming your current business online, or starting something new. With digital business skills you’re set for success.
USC-BUS-ADG | Undergraduate
Unlock business careers and further study
Set yourself up for a future in business. You’ll study the essentials including accounting and marketing. Choose your speciality area including HR and tourism. Apply your new skills, like research and communication, to work, study, and everyday life.
USC-BSD-DEG | Undergraduate
Business skills to enhance your creative career
Combine creative and technical design skills with business knowledge. You’ll study the principles of good design and add foundational business theory. Knowing how to do business can only grow your career options. Gain the competitive edge.
USC-BSC-DEG | Undergraduate
The business world values engaging communicators
Combine broad business knowledge with a comms specialisation. You’ll study business fundamentals then add communication theory. Media skills—including video, writing, and socials—are need in almost all sectors. Gain the competitive edge.
USC-BCJ-DEG | Undergraduate
For careers spanning business, governance, and society
Study contemporary business fundamentals including management and accounting. Add to that the foundations of the Australian justice system. You’ll pick up practical skills that are valued in both sectors. Safeguard businesses. Know the law.
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Accounting
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Business
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Economics
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Finance
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Hospitality & tourism
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Human resources
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Marketing
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Associate Degree Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Certificate Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Diploma Business & management