Explore 9 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
- Charles Sturt University
Course results for Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Business & management Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
CSU-SOL-MAS | Postgraduate
Become a successful, inspirational, and ethical leader.
Get ready to foster a healthy organisational culture. You’ll study leadership philosophies and theories to inform your own leadership style. In this alternative to an MBA, specialisations include coaching, HRM, and more. Approach change with confidence.
CSU-ORC-GCE | Postgraduate
Add change management to your manager’s toolkit
Enhance your career with skills in transformational change. You’ll learn about effective organisational change. Develop your conflict resolution and negotiation skills. Go further with project management. Explore contemporary change management thinking.
CSU-MBA-MAS | Postgraduate
CSU-INS-MAS | Postgraduate
Become an information manager in libraries, businesses, and government.
You’ll study sources of information and techniques to find and store it. Specialisations include data management, librarianship, and archives. Learn more during placements and study visits to libraries, museums, and heritage sectors.
CSU-HRM-MAS | Postgraduate
CSU-CAD-MAS | Postgraduate
Advanced skills in global customs management
Pursue an international career in customs and border management with this unique and accredited course. You’ll study international customs law and customs management theory, plus electives including human trafficking and maritime enforcement.
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Accounting
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Administration
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Finance
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Human resources
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Library & information services
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate MBA Online
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Marketing
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate Project management