Explore 6 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
- Charles Sturt University
Course results for Charles Sturt University Masters Business & management Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
CSU-SOL-MAS | Postgraduate
Become a successful, inspirational, and ethical leader.
Get ready to foster a healthy organisational culture. You’ll study leadership philosophies and theories to inform your own leadership style. In this alternative to an MBA, specialisations include coaching, HRM, and more. Approach change with confidence.
CSU-MBA-MAS | Postgraduate
CSU-INS-MAS | Postgraduate
Become an information manager in libraries, businesses, and government.
You’ll study sources of information and techniques to find and store it. Specialisations include data management, librarianship, and archives. Learn more during placements and study visits to libraries, museums, and heritage sectors.
CSU-HRM-MAS | Postgraduate
CSU-CAD-MAS | Postgraduate
Advanced skills in global customs management
Pursue an international career in customs and border management with this unique and accredited course. You’ll study international customs law and customs management theory, plus electives including human trafficking and maritime enforcement.
- Charles Sturt University Masters Accounting
- Charles Sturt University Masters Administration
- Charles Sturt University Masters Finance
- Charles Sturt University Masters Human resources
- Charles Sturt University Masters Library & information services
- Charles Sturt University Masters MBA Online
- Charles Sturt University Masters Marketing
- Charles Sturt University Masters Project management