The Creative Arts and Design in ECE
Not sure where to start?
- Is online study right for me?
- Why OUA?
- What should I study?
- How does it work?
- How do I enrol?
Discover what's involved in studying through OUA.Find out more
To enrol in this unit, you must be accepted into a course from the provider.
Read before you start
Level of study: What does Undergraduate Level 2 mean?
Undergraduate Level 2
EFTSL: What does EFTSL mean?
Delivery Method: What does delivery method mean?
Availability: What is a Study period?For enrolment (2012): For forward planning* (2013): What is Forward Planning?
- Domestic student fee:
- $795.00 (AUD)
- HECS student fee:
- $706.00 (AUD)
- International student fee:
- $1,020.00 (AUD)
This unit will provide students with the opportunity to examine, practise and evaluate a range of approaches that can be utilised in teaching, learning and assessment of creative arts and design separately and as part of an integrated learning environment.
You are recommended to have completed the following unit(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this unit:
At the completion of this unit students will be able to:
- develop learning experiences that integrate Arts and Design outcomes across the curriculum
- develop personal competencies in Art and Design
- evaluate a range of appropriate assessment techniques and formats to enable accurate monitoring of students' achievement levels.
This unit addresses the following topics.
|8||Arts in society|
This unit is delivered using the following methods and materials:
- Chat rooms
- Discussion Forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a unit.
Click on the titles of the listed books below to find out more:
This unit is a core requirement in the following courses:
This unit may be eligible for credit towards other courses:
- Many undergraduate courses on offer through OUA include 'open elective' where any OUA unit can be credited to the course. You need to check the Award Requirements on the course page for the number of allowed open electives and any level limitations.
- In other cases, the content of this unit might be relevant to a course on offer through OUA or elsewhere. In order to receive credit for this unit in the course you will need to supply the provider institution with a copy of the Unit Profile in the approved format, which you can download here. Note that the Unit Profile is set at the start of the year, and if textbooks change this may not match the Unibooks textbook list.
Have a question? Give us a call.