Copyright notice for material that remains the copyright of Open Universities Australia.
Open Universities Australia material, including images and text, are protected by the Copyright Act of Australia.
There is no general right for users of copyright material to make digital copies of copyright material. If you wish to load copyright material onto any web pages, specific permission will need to be sought from the copyright owner. Authors of works are granted copyright protection in Australia as soon as the material expression has been created, there is no legal requirement to register the work.
If the work is created in the course of your employment then the employer will own the copyright.
Open Universities Australia accepts that in accessing these pages :
- You may retrieve Open Universities Australia material for information only;
- You may save or download a local copy for personal use;
- You may send it to your printer for personal use or to communicate the information to authorised and potential users, but you may not make any charge for such use;
- Any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited;
- You must clearly acknowledge the source by including the copyright notice in any copy you make;
- You may not make any modification to the material without the express permission of Open Universities Australia.
For more detailed information relating to copyright contact copyright at OUA.