Marketing for Business
Your upfront cost: $0
- 12 Oct 2020
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
Upon successful completion of this subject, students should be able to:
- Identify and describe principles of marketing
- Describe and analyse market drivers and marketing strategies
- Communicate marketing messages of products, services and experience.
- Introduction to marketing
- Marketing mix and marketing case studies
- Customer relationship management
- The marketing industry
- Branding, marketing and media
- Marketing messages
- Industry showcases
- Digital marketing
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject introduces the principles of marketing in business and the influence of consumers. You will explore why and how a business identifies and analyses the markets for its products, services and experience. This will include an appreciation of the scope of the marketing practitioner, value propositions, marketing theory, brand messages and customer relations management.
- Marketing concept poster and reflection (30%)
- Case study local (30%)
- Digital marketing campaign and reflection (40%)
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.