Digital Control Systems
Your upfront cost: $0
- 12 Oct 2020
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
Upon completion of this subject, the student should be able to:
- Explain industry and social contexts of digital control systems
- Apply theory and key concepts to design and build digital control system elements
- Document a digital control system design to industry standards
- Introduction to Digital Control Systems
- The Control Loop
- Control System Behaviour
- Industrial Controllers
- PID Controllers
- Fuzzy Controllers
- Project Report
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
In this subject, you will learn about the key fundamentals of digital control systems.
You will learn about the real-life application of digital control systems as well as picking up vital skills in problem solving and critical thinking.
A range of learning methodologies will be employed in this subject including face to face and on-line lectures and tutorials, laboratory classes, site visits and presentations.
- Engagement Task 1: Unit Review (0%%)
- Engagement Task 2: 3-minute pitch on proposed project (0%%)
- Quizzes/Online Tasks (20%%)
- Solution Proposal (30%%)
- Project Report (50%%)
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.