Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Establish website requirements with stakeholders.
- Design interactive websites using appropriate web technologies and tools.
- Construct webpages using web mark-up languages.
- Develop database-driven web applications using a web development framework.
- Deploy website and associated resources.
- Describe verification and validation procedures for deployed websites.
- HTML and Forms
- Cascading Style Sheet
- Data Sources and Controls in ASP.Net
- Web Design Patterns and Angular JS
- Web Graphics
- Data-Driven Document
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Learn to design and construct database-driven websites using software applications and web-based languages. Explore both static and dynamic development of websites.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s IT degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Continuous assessment (50%)
- Project (50%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.