- Introduction to International Business
- Globalisation and Internationalization
- Participants in International Business
- Cultural Issues in International Business
- International Trade and Investment
- Political Environment
- Emerging Markets
- Global Strategic Structure
- International Entry Strategy
- Contemporary Research in International Business
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Business operates in a global marketplace. As a result, business professionals need to understand the international business environment and its impact upon their organisation's operations.
The subject examines the structure and features of the global marketplace, how organisations interact with that marketplace, and how they respond to its complexities.
- 3 hours (60%)
- 2500 words (40%)
Textbook information is pending.