Your upfront cost: $0
- 28 Jun 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Integrate the many concepts learned in specialised marketing courses into an overall understanding of marketing and business in a competitive environment.
- Integrate marketing knowledge with other business concepts from economics, finance, accounting, human relations, and business management.
- Design and apply a strategic marketing plan.
- Develop and apply skills in oral and written presentation and negotiation.
- Demonstrate the ability to work successfully in a team to achieve autonomous and organisational objectives.
- Demonstrate Business Enterprise Skills in the context of the Marketing discipline.
- StrataSim Market Decision-Making
- StrataSim Market Research Tools
- Developing a Marketing Plan – Analysis Sections
- Business and Marketing Planning Strategies
- Pricing Strategies
- Financial Strategies
- Developing a Marketing Plan – Synthesis Sections
- StrataSim Double Decision Round
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Integrated Marketing is an experiential learning course. This course provides you with real-world experiences of working as a product marketing manager.
You’ll have the opportunity to apply your business and marketing knowledge in a team-based competitive simulation called StratSim.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s Marketing degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Report - 3500 words (60%)
- Presentation - 25 minutes (40%)
Current study term: 27 Jun 21 to 03 Sep 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.