ICT Project (Part 2)
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Prepare a range of documentation and artefacts required to undertake a project such as scope and requirements, specification, project plans, estimation of resources and quality management.
- Contribute to the different phases of a major project, incorporating appropriate project management methodologies.
- Consider cultural, social and ethical issues throughout the lifecycle of a major information technology project.
- Employ appropriate communication strategies and negotiation techniques to collaborate effectively across a range of key project stakeholders.
- Handling Disasters
- Project Failure Recovery and Avoidance
- Project Closure
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Apply your knowledge of information technology principles and practices to solve a complex real-world problem supplied by industry.
You’ll work through a range of areas including project requirements and plans, estimation of resources, and quality management. Learn to apply appropriate project management methodologies and employ communication strategies and negotiation techniques to collaborate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s IT degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Report (80%)
- Journal (20%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.