Warning! This subjects requires on campus attendance. Refer to Special Requirements for more information.
- Common geological materials
- Engineering impact on geology and the environment
- General environmental considerations
- Climate considerations
- Field geology
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
- AttendanceDetails - This subject has a 3 day on-campus attendance requirement. The on-campus schedule for Study Period 1 2018 is 9am Monday 9 April 2018 to 4pm Wednesday 11 April 2018.
- EquipmentDetails - Audio headset with microphone are required to access weekly consultation and help desk facilities.
- OtherDetails -
Travel and accommodation resources
- Map of Mawson Lakes Campus
- UniSA advice on temporary accommodation (Information on student accommodation, backpackers, affordable hotels, serviced apartments, Aboriginal hostels)
- Getting to Mawson Lakes (including links to the Adelaide Metro transport system)
- Please note that you may also be eligible for a travel subsidy from OUA.
The aim of this subject is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to develop an understanding and appreciation of the processes and materials of the physical environment and the interaction between these and human activity and constructions.
Please note: This subject has an on-campus attendance requirement. For more information, please visit the On-campus Schedules section of the degree page.
- Theory & practical (45%)
- Exercises (20%)
Click on the titles of the listed books below to find out more:
Associate Degree in Engineering
- Restricted - Core Subject Civil Engineering
- Restricted - Major in Civil Engineering
- Restricted - Core Subject in Mechanical Engineering
- Restricted - Major in Mechanical Engineering