Digital Media Project 2
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Integrate research and information to create effective and innovative responses to a range of digital media contexts.
- Demonstrate a broadening understanding of issues related to innovative digital media practice.
- Develop informative, interactive, coherent digital media material.
- Design Thinking and Project Context
- Project Brief and Research
- Developing Logo Concepts
- Developing Design Experiments
- Planning Design Rationale
- Receiving and Giving Feedback
- Critical Feedback
- Final Stage of Design Thinking
- Complete Project Development
- Summarising Project Learning
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Use your creativity, knowledge and skills in digital media studies to complete a self-directed project of your choice. You’ll produce a creative artefact through all stages of its development and focus on your creative process, risk-taking and experimentation. This course allows you to reflect on your creative practice and extend your understanding of design thinking and its application to your digital media projects.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s Digital Media degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Proposal (40%)
- Project (60%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.