Community Health Project 2
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Use a project evaluation framework to refine and implement the project plan developed in Community Health Project
- Demonstrate high level communication skills through presentation of the plan and its implementation.
- Communicate results and concepts from the project that demonstrates impact and outcomes relevant to intended audience/community.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically reflect on the development and quality of the project, impact and outcomes and identify learning(s) that has taken place.
- Course Requirements and Overview
- Critical Review of Project Plans
- Critical Review of the CHP1 Project Plan
- Project Implementation
- Project Implementation as Change
- Leading the Project Team
- Closing the Project
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
In Community Health Project 2, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge required to make your project plan happen. You’ll focus on the implementation phase of the project, learn how to communicate progress and results to stakeholders, and processes for closing the project. The skills developed in this course will focus on your professional skills – polish your communication skills, enhance your emotional intelligence, and become an effective team manager.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s Public Health degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Presentation (40%)
- Portfolio (60%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.