- Design, planning and scheduling of a project in the area of chosen specialisation
- literature review
- project methodology
- research proposal
- carrying out the selected project
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
This subject provides you with the opportunity to undertake an applied research project and to prepare a minor thesis or project report. At least 400 hours of effort will be required to complete the project and thesis.
- Literature Review -1,500 words (15%)
- Report - 7,500 words (70%)
- Research proposal - 1,500 words (15%)
Textbook information is pending.