- Course Overview
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence and Performance Management
- Business Intelligence Lifecycle
- Business Analytics and Data Mining
- Data Mining Techniques
- Web Mining
- Data Visualisation
- Information Management
- Data Warehousing for Business Intelligence
- Privacy, Ethics and Legal Considerations
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
ACG22 has replaced ACG20 in this stream. They are not considered academically equivalent but share significant content. Do not enrol in ACG22 if you have completed ACG20.
No special requirements
The degree will explore how business information systems and business intelligence are used to provide business professionals with the ability to conduct analysis of business operations and performance for enhanced decision making. Students will be introduced to current concepts, processes and technologies in business intelligence and business analytics, and will be equipped to use selected analytics, to interpret solutions to business related problems, and to provide relevant business advice.
- 1000 words (20%)
- Invigilated Exam - 1.5 hours (50%)
- 2000 words (30%)
Textbook information is pending.