Professional Practice B
Your upfront cost: $0
- 25 Jul 2022
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Demonstrate professional knowledge and skills to support the implementation and evaluation of their chosen professional practice project.
- Apply appropriate ethical and workplace standards for project activities.
- Generate new knowledge comprising a substantial and original contribution to a body of knowledge or area of professional practice.
- Construct coherent arguments and disseminate findings to peers and relevant others in oral and written forms.
- Developing high standard gathering, analysis, interpretation, and dissemination of findings skills.
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No additional requirements
In this course students continue to engage with their professional practice project. Skills pertaining to the gathering, analysis, interpretation and dissemination of findings will be developed to a high standard. Students will provide a written and verbal research progress report and a final report in the format of a journal article for publication. The student will work with the course coordinator to publish key findings in peer reviewed journal articles.
Presentation - 20mins. 30% Final Report Written as a Journal Article 3-5,000 Words. 70%
- 20 Minute Presentation (30%)
- Final Report Written as a Journal Article 3-5,000 Words. (70%)
Current study term: 24 Jul 22 to 28 Oct 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.