You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Topics are only available to enrolled students in the unit Moodle site.
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
- EquipmentDetails - Skype
Developing Your Professional Practice provides a self-paced unit experience in tandem with guided discussion with an assigned Academic Success Advisor who will help you to:
- construct a personalised assessment structure for the unit;
- articulate your career goals;
- determine which skills you need to meet those goals and identify which additional units best equip you with those skills;
- select co-curricular activities that can also help you gain those skills;
- prepare your case for the recognition of prior learning gained in the workplace; and
- curate a portfolio of your professional capability based on your studies and your prior experience that will follow you as a durable artefact into your future beyond UNE studies.
Weighting and word count to be negotiated with Academic Success Advisor and Unit Coordinator. Relates to Learning Outcomes: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Curated Professional Identity (10-100%)
- Reflective Work (0-90%)
- The Pitch (0-90%)