Warning! This unit contains mature content and may not be suitable for some students. Any student under the age of 16 who would like to enrol in this unit must first complete a Parental Consent Form.
- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this unit will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Assignment 1 - 1000 words (25%)
- Assignment 2 - 2500 words (50%)
- Assignment 3 - 1000 words (25%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Students will further develop their knowledge of the diversity and the role of Indigenous art and culture and design within positioning, diversity and the role of Indigenous art, culture and design within Indigenous, Australian and global contexts, chronology and change of Indigenous art, culture and design, representation and presentation, contact with other cultures, intellectual property, copyrights, moral rights and protocols, contemporary, cultural, socio-political and philosophical discourses.