Warning! This unit contains mature content and may not be suitable for some students. Any student under the age of 16 who would like to enrol in this unit must first complete a Parental Consent Form.
- Psychological theory and research into adolescence is investigated in terms of five domains
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Web links
- Welcome letter
- Printable format materials
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject provides students with an understanding of the processes of human growth and change during adolescence. Theories of development pertinent to adolescence are presented to students as well as issues around health, stress, coping and behavioural problems.
Please note: assessment values are indicative only, details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Assignment 1 - Assignment (40%)
- Assignment 2 - Invigilated Exam (40%)
- Assignment 3 - Test — 6 Online (20%)