Integrative Business Practice
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
Swinburne University of Technology leads the way with innovative and new ways of teaching, learning and thinking. It offers a wide range of study options, from pre-apprenticeships, undergraduate, postgraduate and PhDs, including online degrees with Open Universities Australia. Swinburne is known for career-oriented education and encouraging lifelong learning.
On successful completion of this subject, students will be able to:
- Communicate both verbally and in writing in an appropriate business manner
- Research and evaluate in local and global business contexts
- Demonstrate analytical, critical, ethical and creative thinking and problem solving in diverse business contexts
- Undertake reflective engagement with content material, disciplinary knowledge and personal experiences
- Work collaboratively in diverse teams
- Self-evaluate through interaction with others and evaluate the performance of group members.
- Understanding how to apply discipline knowledge to a real-world context
- Interpreting and responding to briefs
- Understanding team dynamics, management tools and processes
- Developing an awareness of communications issues and stakeholder expectations
- Developing an understanding and awareness of critical and reflective practices
- Appreciating alternative methods of inquiry as applied within the business context
- Developing practical presentation and communication skills
- Developing case solutions that are ethical and sustainable
This subject is a capstone subject and students should take this subject only if admitted to the Bachelor of Business with Swinburne; students must also have completed 16 subjects or 200 credit points to enrol.
No special requirements
- Group (10-20%) (0%)
- Individual (20-35%) (0%)
- Individual and Group (10-20%) (0%)
- Group report (40-50%) (0%)