You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Formulation of research questions/hypotheses
- Literature review relating to the above
- Review of statistical methodology to be used
- Exploratory data analysis
- Statistical analysis
- Discussion of results
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Welcome letter
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
The subject provides students with the opportunity to apply the statistical skills acquired throughout their degree in undertaking a research project under supervision. The project will address the research question proposed as part of the prerequisite STA80009 Statistical Consulting.
Please note: assessment values are indicative only, details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Presentation — Group (20%)
- Report — Individual (80%)
Textbook information is pending.