You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Percentages, proportions and fractions
- Comparing values, percentage change and risk
- Negative numbers & number lines
- Dealing with mathematical expressions
- Basic Algebra
- Summation notation
- Graphical representations of data
- Producing and interpreting tables
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
- Welcome letter
- Printable format materials
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
No special requirements
The subject provides students with basic quantitative skills. It also provides students with the skills necessary to critically interpret the types of graphs and statistics that are common in everyday life, for example in media reports.
Please note: assessment values are indicative only, details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Assignment (40%)
- Test — 10 Online (20%)
- Invigilated Exam (40%)
Textbook information is pending.