- The interface between entrepreneurship and innovation
- Contemporary entrepreneurship issues, such as lean start-up, design thinking for entrepreneurship, firm growth, the entrepreneurship process
- Contemporary innovation issues, such as innovation management, the innovation management process, open innovation
- The selected contemporary issues will be integrated in a learning and teaching nexus specific to business majors
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
Students must have completed 14 subjects in addition to ACC10007(or ACG11, ACF110) and COM12.
No special requirements
This subject focuses on contemporary theoretical and practice based issues in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, which will be integrated with business and management theories, models and frameworks. On completion of the subject students will be able to identify, analyse, evaluate and offer value creating solutions to local and global business and social problems from entrepreneurship and innovation perspectives.
- Assignment 1 - Report 1 - Individual (35-50%)
- Assignment 2 - Report 2 - Group (35-45%)
- Assignment 3 - Class activities - Individual (15-25%)