Shape your understanding of project communication management techniques. Assess how information technology aids business research and communication processes. Catalogue the array of electronic communication strategies that businesses rely on.
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
Swinburne University of Technology leads the way with innovative and new ways of teaching, learning and thinking. It offers a wide range of study options, from pre-apprenticeships, undergraduate, postgraduate and PhDs, including online degrees with Open Universities Australia. Swinburne is known for career-oriented education and encouraging lifelong learning.
Students who successfully completing this subject, will be able to:
- Demonstrate coherent and developed knowledge associated with innovative communication tools and critique their potential contribution to business and communication management
- Use research skills to identify source information to analyse key leadership business issues
- Critically analyse the role of communication in organisational knowledge construction
- Apply analytical skills, techniques and technological knowledge to successfully manage project communication
- Communicate proficiently to a variety of audiences and operate as an effective member or leader of a diverse team.
- Communications across the organisation; methods and techniques
- Use of data, information and technology tools to source, exchange and transfer information
- Application of research and market intelligence to communication management issues and projects
- Research, implementation and evaluation of information for communications business management
- Overview of project management techniques, strategies and issues within the organisation
- Principles and techniques for managing large and multidisciplinary communication projects
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
- Report - Indiv (40-50%) (0%)
- and Presentation (30-40%) (0%)
- Analysis - Group (20-30%) (0%)