Warning! This unit contains mature content and may not be suitable for some students. Any student under the age of 16 who would like to enrol in this unit must first complete a Parental Consent Form.
- Developmental research
- Communication strategy development
- Development of briefs
- Developing and refining campaign materials and strategies
- Booking media space
- Benchmark research
- Campaign review
- Campaign implementation and tracking
- Campaign evaluation
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Web links
- Welcome letter
- Printable format materials
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
You must also complete four (4) Level 2 subject before starting this subject.
No special requirements
This subject introduces students to advanced advertising practice, applied to the development and implementation of advertising campaigns. It aims to provide graduates with appropriate knowledge and competence in researching, planning, implementing and evaluating advertising campaigns whether for corporations, non-profit organisations or government agencies and departments.
Please note: assessment values are indicative only, details will be advised at the start of the subject.
- Assignment 1 - Assignment 1 — Minor (20%)
- Assignment 2 - Assignment 2 — Major (60%)
- Assignment 3 - Portfolio — Class exercise (20%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject