- Multiple regression.
- General linear model
- Generalised linear model
- Logistic regression for binary, nominal and ordinal data
- Generalised Estimating Equations and Mixed models
- Multi-level modelling
- Survival analysis
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Welcome letter
- Printable format materials
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- OtherDetails -
Students require access to a recent version of SPSS-Grad Pak at the least.
Students will learn advanced modelling techniques, including ordinal and multinomial logistic regression, generalised linear models, GEEs, mixed models, multi-level models and survival analysis.
Please note: assessment values are indicative only, details will be advised at the start of the subject
- Quizzes - Online (10%)
- Assignments - 2 (40%)
- Invigilated Examination (50%)