- Contemporary innovation frameworks and business models to facilitate creative problem solving
- Practical application of disciplinary knowledge to business contexts , Ethical business practices , Practical application of disciplinary knowledge
- Ethical business practices
- Stakeholder considerations
- Integrated reporting factors
- Cultural diversity and sensitivity
- Professional team dynamics and team performance
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Reflective examination of personal learning
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must complete 200 credit points (16 OUA subjects) before undertaking this subject.
No special requirements
Advanced Innovative Business Practice is the first of the two mandatory capstone subjects of the Bachelor of Business. In this subject, you will work in multidisciplinary teams to use a range of models and frameworks to facilitate a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing today’s business. Through this holistic application you will be able to analyse and evaluate business problems in order to offer practical, innovative and creative solutions which display awareness of the impact of such decisions on the organisation’s triple bottom line, that is, people, planet and profit.
- Group (30-50%)
- Individual/Group (20-30%)
- Individual (30-40%)