TLIU5006 Conduct Environmental Audits
Conduct an environmental audit that meets legal requirements, standards, and workplace procedures.You’ll cover preparation, scheduling, and communication. You’ll be able to conduct the environment audit, document the findings and report on results.
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
Times Higher Education Ranking
At the completion of this subject you will be able to:
- prepare for environmental audit
- schedule internal audit
- conduct environmental audit and document findings
- report environmental audit results.
- Relevant legislation, authority and enterprise requirements pertinent to the operations of the workplace are identified and followed
- Practices and facilities required to be audited are identified and implications of non-conformance established
- Technical and/or calibration requirements for audits are noted and , where necessary, appropriate support personnel are identified
- Work schedules are investigated to identify appropriate schedule for audit
- Audit timings are planned to ensure that relevant procedures are conducted within workplace agreed time intervals and timeframes
- Audit frequency is adjusted to ensure minimal disruption to the workplace
- Contact is made with appropriate personnel and appointments for the audit are made
- Operational procedures and assessment methods for the environmental audit are confirmed with affected personnel
- Observations and interviews are conducted with (any) required approved third party
- Documentation of observations and interview responses is completed
- Outcomes of the audit process are compared to workplace procedures
- Audit results are discussed with relevant personnel
- Reports of non-compliance are documented including options for environmental system improvements
- Reports are forwarded to appropriate personnel for action
No eligibility requirements
- OtherDetails -
Students will require access to a computer with internet access. A webcam or laptop with a camera is recommended to fully participate in online sessions. All sessions are recorded in multiple formats for offline viewing or listening. Although not mandatory, students in this program will benefit from being able to undertake assessment tasks in the context of a relevant workplace (i.e their employer).
- Work Based Project/Report (100%)
- Journal/Blog (Competency Only) (0%)