TLII5018 Manage Customer Service
Run successful logistics operations by learning how to meet customer needs, ensuring on-time delivery of products and services. Use systems and technology to monitor, adjust and report against targets and standards.
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
At the completion of this subject you will be able to:
- plan to meet internal and external customer requirements
- ensure delivery of quality products/services
- monitor, adjust and report customer service.
- The needs of customers are researched, understood and assessed, and included in the planning process
- Provision is made in plans to achieve the quality, time and cost specifications agreed with customers
- Products/services are delivered to customer specifications within the team's/organisation's business plan
- Individual/team performance consistently meets quality, safety, resource and delivery standards
- Coaching and mentoring assist colleagues to overcome difficulty in meeting customer service standards
- Resources are used effectively and efficiently to provide quality products/services to customers
- The organisation's systems and technology are used to monitor progress in achieving product/service targets and standards
- Customer feedback is sought and used to improve the provision of products/services
- Decisions to overcome problems and make improvements to products/services are taken in consultation with designated individuals/groups
- Adjustments are made to products/services, and those who have a role in their planning and delivery are informed of changes
No eligibility requirements
- OtherDetails -
Students will require access to a computer with internet access. A webcam or laptop with a camera is recommended to fully participate in online sessions. All sessions are recorded in multiple formats for offline viewing or listening. Although not mandatory, students in this program will benefit from being able to undertake assessment tasks in the context of a relevant workplace (i.e their employer).
- Work Based Project/Report (100%)
- Journal/Blog (Competency Only) (0%)