Strategic Planning 1
Bridge strategic communication practice with communication design practice. Examine the theories they both rely on. See how commercial ventures balance their vision with their branding identity.Develop a strategic plan for a chosen organisation.
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- Interpret and explain relevant strategic communication theories and issues that impact on the communication design profession
- Collaborate to develop and express (visually and in writing) an achievable, interdisciplinary strategic plan that is relevant to an organisation
- Reflect upon and discuss the implications of interdisciplinary thinking and collaboration in the development and presentation of a strategic plan.
- Public Relations as a Communication Management Process
- Organisational Influences in Strategic Planning
- Strategic plan relevant to their chosen organisation
This subject is for Master of Communication Design students only. If you want to take this subject as an elective you must contact RMIT firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
No special requirements
- Final strategic plan (35%)
- Draft strategic plan (25%)
- Learning activity discussion (20%)
- Communications Process (20%)