Liaise directly with industry professionals and extend your media and communications studies. Choose from three approaches: travel on an international study tour, undertake a local internship, or put your practice to the test with an industry project
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- Critically analyse and discuss key characteristics and emerging issues of global practice in media and communication contexts
- Plan, develop and manage projects to meet client objectives, working collaboratively to achieve organisational and personal goals
- Evaluate and present project outcomes to relevant stakeholders and recommend future possibilities
- Reflect upon your personal and professional learning and critically analyse your contribution to the professional setting, making connections between academic knowledge and skills and practical applications.
- Week 1: Overview of Professional Practice and the assessment project choices.
- Week 2: Learning Contract, Proposal and Proposal Presentation
- Week 3: Stage 2 Assessment: Report,and Report Presentation with past student examples
- Week 4: Reflective Journal
- Week 5: Presentation of your Proposal
- Weeks 6-10: Self-directed learning on your project with your tutor
- Week 11: Present your Project
- Week 13: Review
- Week 14: Review
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
This subject is for Master of Communication Design students only. Prior to enrolling, you must contact RMIT at email@example.com for approval.
No special requirements
- Stage 2 (70%)
- Stage 1 (30%)