- Introduction to Business Innovation and Technology
- Innovation, Thinking Styles, Design and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Culture and Change by Design
- Innovation Strategy
- Innovation Tools and Methodologies
- Emerging and Disruptive Technologies
- Technology Strategy
- R&D Management
- Innovation Leadership
- Innovation tools and methodologies
- CLN presentations
This subject examines the role of entry level managers in the management of technology and innovation in national and international business. The subject includes an examination of the literature concerning managing business innovation and discusses technology management, including the management and commercialisation of incremental, emerging and disruptive technologies in ethical and sustainable ways. The subject shows the need for the integration of business innovation and technology management. In this subject, you are asked to reflect on the knowledge and skill required of managers to apply innovation and technology management strategies and techniques to enhance ethical decision making and sustainable business performance.
- Group Report (50%)
- Individual Analysis (50%)
Textbook information is pending.