Warning! This subjects requires on campus attendance. Refer to Special Requirements for more information.
- Introduction to ecotoxicology
- Toxicity testing
- Chemical distribution
- Specific toxicant effects
- Biological monitoring
- Ecological risk assessment
- Photosynthetic organisms and pollution
- Water pollution and water sampling methods
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this subject:
First year Biology and Chemistry, Animal Structure and Function, or evidence of equivalent capabilities.
- AttendanceDetails - Mandatory on-campus attendance for practical classes in the laboratory.
This subject has a vocational focus. It introduces to the student the field of environmental
- Nov 12 - 16, 2018 - 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM*
- Jan 21 – 25, 2019 - 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM*
- Invigilated Exam (45%)
- Online tests (10%)
- Literature review & seminar (20%)
- Lab reports (25%)
Click on the titles of the listed books below to find out more: