BSBMGT517 Manage Operational Plan
Map out the activities and resources needed to meet your business’ strategic objectives. Learn about the consultation process, make sure resources are managed within your organisation’s policies, and monitor productivity and performance.
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
At the completion of this subject you will be able to :
- Develop operational plan
- Plan and manage resource acquisition
- Monitor and review operational performance.
- Research, analyse and document resource requirements and develop an operational plan in consultation with relevant personnel and colleagues
- Develop and/or implement consultation processes as an integral part of the operational planning process
- Ensure details of the operational plan include the development of key performance indicators to measure organisational performance
- Develop and implement contingency plans at appropriate stages of operational planning
- Ensure the development and presentation of proposals for resource requirements is supported by a variety of information sources
- Obtain approval for plan from relevant parties and ensure understanding among work teams involved
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure that employees are recruited and/or inducted within the organisation's HRM policies and practices
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure that physical resources and services are acquired in accordance with the organisation's policies
- Develop, monitor and review performance systems and processes to assess progress in achieving profit and productivity plans and targets
- Analyse and interpret budget and actual financial information to monitor and review profit and productivity performance
- Identify areas of under performance, recommend solutions, and take prompt action to rectify the situation
- Plan and implement systems to ensure that mentoring and coaching are provided to support individuals and teams to effectively use resources
- Negotiate recommendations for variations to operational plans and gain approval from designated persons/groups
- Develop and implement systems to ensure that procedures and records associated with documenting performance are managed accordingly
No eligibility requirements
- OtherDetails -
Students will require access to a computer with internet access. A webcam or laptop with a camera is recommended to fully participate in online sessions. All sessions are recorded in multiple formats for offline viewing or listening. Although not mandatory, students in this program will benefit from being able to undertake assessment tasks in the context of a relevant workplace (i.e their employer).
- Journal/Blog (Competency Only) (0%)
- Work Based Project/Report (100%)