- In this unit, students are encouraged to work with government agencies, industry or NGOs on projects relevant to international aid and development,
- while drawing on the support of academic supervisors.
- Study guide
Enrolment in the BA International Aid and Development and completion of a minimum of 48 points.
No special requirements
This capstone subject provides a valuable opportunity to apply and build international aid and development skills, knowledge and networks. Students are encouraged to work with government agencies, industry or NGOs on projects relevant to international aid and development, while drawing on the support of academic supervisors. While suggestions for project topics and partner organisations are provided, the onus is on students to organise projects that match their interests. Aim: to build the capacities needed for a career as a development practitioner.
- Assignment 1 - final presentation (30%)
- Assignment 2 - progress report (20%)
- Assignment 3 - final report (50%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject