Energy Studies Project
Fuel your own area of interest in energy. Define and answer a research question, complete a literature review and present a preliminary research plan. Think independently and provide powerful evidence. Unearth research design and highlight methods.
There are no available classes. Find another subject.
This research-based university in Perth has a strong interdisciplinary focus and a reputation for outstanding teaching and ground-breaking research. With more than 22,000 students and 2,000 staff from over 90 countries, and campuses in Dubai and Singapore, Murdoch embraces free thinking, shared ideas and knowledge to make a difference, and Open Universities Australia is certainly part of that.
On successful completion of the subject, students should be able to:
- define a research question and complete a research proposal;
- undertake and complete a literature review of a research topic including a critical analysis of previous studies;
- present a preliminary research plan that give s an overview of the research including the research problem, literature survey and the proposed research design and methodology required to carry out the plan;
- communicate about this research to others in the scientific and general commsubjecty.
- Introductory Seminar
- Topic Selection
- Project proposal form
- Literature Survey Report
- Seminar presentation of research plan
- Online assignment submission
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Audio-Video streaming
It is recommended that you have completed at least two (2) other Energy Studies subjects before attempting this subject.
- OtherDetails -
This is an individual project. Full supervisory access will be provided.
- Literature Survey Report (60%)
- Project Proposal (10%)
- Presentation of Research plan (30%)