- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Resources and Links
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as Architecture of Modern Intelligence
This subject examines the role of intelligence in a national security environment and presents a framework for the effective, efficient and rigorous production and utilisation of intelligence analysis product in support of national security. Students will examine modern-day threats to national security along with the intelligence requirements to combat these threats. Different levels of intelligence will be examined and a detailed look at modern-day intelligence practices will be undertaken. The use of relevant and modern case studies will be a unique feature of this subject, providing real-world scope and understanding of the architecture of modern intelligence.
- Assignment 1 - Assessment 1 (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Assessment 2 (20%)
- Assignment 3 - Assessment 3 (50%)
Master of International Security Studies/Cyber Security,Policing, Intelligence and Counter Terrorism